Why Would I Need a Coach?
November 17th, 2015
see url Here are the top 5 reasons:
- I am new to triathlon and don’t know where to start! Hiring a coach is hiring an expert to help you map and smooth out your road to success. When you hire a coach, you hire someone who is going to educate you and develop your fitness to reach your goal.
- I know I should work out…but it’s raining outside today, so I’ll just sleep in. Having a coach helps keep you accountable to the steps needed to reach your goal.
- My nutrition probably isn’t where it should be. A knowledgeable coach can provide you with guidance on general and/or race day nutrition to help you fuel for success.
- I can swim, bike and run, so I should be good. There are many elements to triathlon aside from each discipline that beginners do not think about such as nutrition, hydration and transitions. Triathlon is about efficiency and learning how to create efficiency in each discipline will help your day flow more smoothly.
- If I run a couple of hours here, bike a few there and swim a few times I should be ready for my first Triathlon. Many people do not realize there is a physiological progression, muscular endurance and metabolic development to getting to your goal successfully – let us help you! Individual coaching is specific to you as an athlete regarding your strengths and weaknesses –customized just for you.